Thursday, January 21, 2010

Entering Into the 21st Century

How exciting it is to experience another area of technology! This evening's participation in EDLD 5306 Concepts of Education Technology web conference was a first for me. It was a cumbersome yet exciting experience. At first I felt as if I were stumbling around in the dark. Some of us could be heard but not seen. My camera was on, but my video would not appear. We had a rough start with a lot of audio feedback as well as it going in and out. But, after a while it began to sound better with the help of several in our group. All in all I consider it a success. Anytime I can get my feet wet and come out with a better understanding is an accomplishment. It was also great to be able to associate names to faces. I am looking forward to our next conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment